Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Less Stuff

We had a garage sale this past weekend. The garage sale was amazingly successful- by garage sale standards.

My goal- get rid of stuff that I don't need or use. I achieved nearly 80% of my goal. Good, however not 100%. So guess what, I'm going to have another garage sale.   And this time, I will have more stuff there that I don't need or use. 

I will accomplish 100% of my goal this time because, whatever is left over, will be donated to someone that needs it more than me. My ultimate goal- get down to a reasonable number of personal items and keep the number at that level.

Having less stuff is good for me. More stuff just complicates things for me. I'm looking for simplicity. Anyone doing this too?

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I just a great pleasure working with some amazing clients. They are a young couple living a simple life, yet they are such a happy and balanced family. I love simple!

    Good job on blogs!

    ReplyDelete