Monday, January 31, 2011

Welcome

Greetings.  I have created this blog (web log) for several reasons. The biggest reason though, is to start conversations, to share my thoughts and to inspire growth in myself and others.  I'm not out to judge or be judged.  I'm here to support and help if needed. I'm also here to share a laugh with you or to cry with you if needed.

As M. Scott Peck said "Share our similarities, celebrate our differences."

My purpose is to get the most out of life and to help others do the same. This is one tool that some may find useful, others may not. Either way, I welcome your feedback and comments.  I also encourage you to share your experiences with me and others. Send me a note if you like what is said, send me a note if you don't. That's OK too.  So, let's get moving....

1 comment:

  1. Joe! I'm excited to see you here. I am looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete