Monday, January 31, 2011

The Best Thing I've Eaten

OK.  So this is not the most profound post.  However, I'm hungry. You see, I've been starving myself for awhile on this silly diet. In fact, I've eaten apples for 3 days straight. Yes, only apples. I'm not exactly sure how I found myself doing this. Though I did.

As I sit here, I'm reflecting on all of the great food that I've eaten.  A few local favorites come to mind.  There's the #7 at Blue Bonnet (2 deep fried, ground beef- smothered Chile Rellenos).  There's the saffron chicken with capers at now defunct- Saffron. To finish, there are very few dishes that beat the blue fin Sashimi at the Sushi Den

Ah to be (Extra, Extra Large) again. One can dream. Getting ready to start eating the good stuff again.

Tell me about your best meals. Maybe we can meet there.

No comments:

Post a Comment